Early morning..late night.

Sleeping is seeming to be outa the question tonight....So very wide awake! Man i'm going to regret this in the morning....as my tiny wee one is going to be up at six for a feeding, and my adorable chaotic one will be harassing my ass at eight-ish.
I'm slightly nervous about this blog as im not an experienced blogger...im not even a blogger...haha ive really just started and DAMN it feels good to get my feeling out even if it is just in cyber world. Calming..Maybe i'll sleep after this??
Why im not sleeping....my brain is just not hushing up tonight....could it be the hemp hearts i ate at 4?....the herb lady DID say not to eat them with my dinner...is 4 considered a DINNER hour?? so its either that...OR...my cousin...(inlaw?) whos been staying with us for the last 2 months..AND...most certainly a new BFF, goes home very soon..I HATE goodbyes.

OR...the fact that i DO NOT KNOW whats a normal lump or an abnormal lump.

Category:

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

Im with you on the lump issue... Im going to assume they're naturally lumpy, how the eff are you supposed to know if its a bad lump or a normal lump? I SURE DONT KNOW!

Welcome to blogosphere btw, its a great release! You're "not a blogger"... PSSHH you are now!!!

Mandiesayshi said...

LOL beginner blogger??

Im gonna go ahead and assume they are "naturally lumpy" to....of course still getting a check over never can be tooooo sure.

Post a Comment